Wilson Pro Staff 97 v13
Highlighted by a design that pays tribute to the historic Pro Staff series, the Pro Staff 97 v13 features a new Braid 45 construction that increases precision by adjusting the angle of the double braided fibers for enhanced feel and stability.
Two additional upgrades to this racket include a denser string bed that improves consistency on every shot and a new end cap that is used across Wilson's other performance racket lines for improved comfort and ergonomics.
Perhaps most appealing for long time fans of the Pro Staff series is the presence of red and yellow pinstripes along the throat, an ode to previous designs of this iconic series through the years. The design also features a unique exposed carbon fiber weave with gloss finish above the 3 & 9 of the frame for a slick touch.
Recommended for advanced players.
The Pro Staff Series is endorsed on Tour by Roger Federer, Kyle Edmunds and Petra Kvitova.
- Avg. Weight: 315g (Unstrung)
- Head Size: 97 sq. inches
- Length: 27 inches
- Avg. Balance: 312mm/10 Pts HL
- Beam: 21.5mm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- String: This racquet will be supplied unstrung unless a FREE Custom Stringing Option is added when ordering online or in store at the time of purchase
- Grip: Wilson Premium Leather Black
- Lighter weight version of Roger Federer's Pro Staff RF97 Autograph
- Braid 45 construction arranges the double braided fibers at 45 degree angles for enhanced pocketing feel alongside incredible stability
- String Mapping provides a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel
- New Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Modern design gives a nod to classic Pro Staff heritage with black elastic base, exposed carbon fiber weave with gloss finish at the tip and red/yellow pinstripes along the throat