Dunlop SX 300 LS Tennis Racquet
SPIN Series - Spin Redefined
Play with more spin and manoeuvrability
The SX 300 LS is based on the SX 300 and provides very good manoeuvrability due to the lighter weight. Ideal for intermediate to advanced players who are looking for the benefits of a spin racket, but with a lighter weight to achieve fast hits with a high spin level. The Spin Boost technology allows you to control your spin when you need it, without sacrificing power. Make every shot count.
- Avg. Weight: 285g (Unstrung)
- Head Size: 100 sq. in
- Length: 27 in
- Avg. Balance: 325mm (Unstrung)
- Beam: 23-26-23mm
- Stringing Pattern: 16x19
- Flexibility: 68 RA
- String: Dunlop Explosive Spin 130
- Grip: Dunlop Viper Dry
SPIN BOOST GROMMETS
- Spin Boost technology. A dynamic set of spin-enhancing grommets that work with a dense, control-string pattern. The oblong shaped grommets are located on the 10 main strings through the top section of the racket hoop. They allow more string movement in the direction of the arrows shown on the racket (forward and backward on some strings). Lateral (sideways) in one direction on other strings. This movement helps create ‘bite’ on the ball and generate high mechanical rotation – SPIN.
- Play Harder shots with less errors. Striking the ball at high impact locations on the string bed, gives less string slide motion (compared with low impact locations), less bite on the ball and gives less height and distance on shots. At low impact locations, this gives 46% more string slide motion (compared with high impact locations), more bite on the ball and gives more height and distance on shots. This combines to produce a ball trajectory that is 13% more consistent in terms of height and distance* – resulting in greater accuracy.
It’s not just about more spin, it’s about more in. Welcome to Spin Redefined.
SONIC CORE Made with Infinergy by BASF - Play harder, cleaner shots, with increased comfort. This super elastic material dampens impact shock and reduces frame vibrations by up to 37%, resulting in a more comfortable hitting sensation and a reduced chance of injury.
POWER GRID STRING TECH - Better control, more power and more spin. Power Grid String Tech creates a 30% larger sweet spot, evenly distributing power across the string bed, allowing modern day players to hit the ball towards the top of the racquet.
V ENERGY SHAFT II - Enjoy enhanced power and stability. Get a firm bite and enhanced shot power, thanks to the optimised rigidity from a V-shaped cross-section.