The Prince TeXtreme Beast 100 is a racket from Prince's Beast collection. The rackets from this collection are designed for attacking players who dominate from the back line. Play with power and spin with the rackets from the Beast series.
This medium weight racket weighs 280g and is suitable for a wide group of players. The racket offers plenty of control while giving you plenty of power. The centre of gravity is slightly lower in the racket. This ensures that the racket remains easy to handle, especially at the net. The racket has a medium-sized racket face of 645 cm2 and offers good stability.
- TeXtreme - Spread tow woven laminates are developed with a thinner structure and straighter carbon fibres to create a composite material that is 20% lighter in weight with improved stiffness. Positioning TeXtreme in the shaft and lower hoop with a 45-degree orientation reduces frame twisting by up to 25%. The result is unparalleled stability and plow through on impact providing more Power AND Control on your shots
- Twaron - With added Twaron filaments for extra frame vibration dampening to give the most comfortable version of TeXtreme ever
- ATS System - The new Anti-Torque System (ATS), TeXtreme & Twaron, at the 2 & 10 o'clock positions to help reduce upper hoop torsions. This results in increased power and unparrelleled ball pocketing
- Power-Rail - Additional stiffness constructed in lower part of the hoop to reduce lateral "twitch" deformation and raise sweet spot of highest rebound
- Extended Bridge - Designed for elongated main strings to improve spin control
- O3 - Prince's O³ Ports help players generate more power without changing the racquet’s head size and string pattern. This unique technology, only available in Prince racquets, increases string movement resulting in a larger sweet spot and improved tension maintenance
|Strung or Unstrung?
|Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g)
|Head Size (sq. in)
|Beam Width (mm)
|Balance (+/- 5mm)
|Stringing Tension Range (lbs)
|Graphite, TeXtreme with Twaron
|Includes Racket Cover?